The boyfriend of the woman who was shot to death after a car chase outside the U.S. Capitol earlier this month called police several times last year to express concern about her emotional stability and the safety of their infant daughter, according to records released Oct. 24.

Miriam Carey, who had been diagnosed with postpartum depression and psychosis, told officers who responded to one of the calls to her Stamford condominium on Dec. 10 that she believed the president had her under surveillance.

“She stated that President Obama put Stamford in lock down after speaking to her because she is the Prophet of Stamford,” the police report said.

The 34-year-old dental hygienist tried to ram her car through a White House barrier on Oct. 3 before leading police on a chase that ended with her being killed.

She is survived by her 1-year-old daughter, who was in Carey’s black Infiniti during the chase but escaped serious injury.

Carey’s relatives have challenged law enforcement accounts that she was delusional and raised questions over whether police used an appropriate level of force. A lawyer for Carey’s sister did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Stamford police accounts of their interactions with Carey were released under a public records request.

Carey’s boyfriend, Eric Francis, told police on Dec. 10 that he was afraid for his daughter’s safety because Carey was not speaking rationally and had taken the girl outside in the cold and rain wearing only pajamas.

“Miriam, she’s outside now with the baby without any coat. She’s just like physically … I mean they definitely need to take her somewhere to get some help,” Francis said in a 911 call. “She locked herself in the bathroom and the baby’s crying. It’s been going on for a week now.”

Carey was escorted away in handcuffs.

Later that month, Francis called police twice in one night to report that Carey was acting irrationally and having delusions. The officers who responded found milk spattered around the apartment and said Carey was acting violently, saying she refused to go to the hospital. Carey attempted to kick one of the officers and was taken to an emergency room for an evaluation.

The report said officers were aware of Carey’s condition and that “the boyfriend Eric was attempting to care for her and the child the best he can.”

Francis didn’t respond to messages left at a phone number listed for him.