The Comcast RISE Investment Fund provides monetary grants to help Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC)-owned, small businesses grow as they navigate the challenges of the pandemic.
The Investment Fund is the latest extension of Comcast RISE (Representation, Investment, Strength, and Empowerment), the multi-year, multi-faceted initiative launched in 2020 to provide BIPOC-owned, small businesses the opportunity to apply for marketing and technology services from Comcast Business and Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable.
500 grants totaling $5 million will be distributed as follows:
• 100 small businesses in each city
• Each business will receive a $10,000 monetary grant
• Application period is March 1-14, 2021
• Grants will be announced at the end of April 2021 and awarded in May 2021
• Applications will be available online at https://bit.ly/MichChronEmail
• Be established business operations for 3 or more years
• Have one to 25 employees
• Be in the following geographic locations to be eligible:
Detroit, MI (also including Hamtramck, and Highland Park, MI)
Application Questions: AEO (Association for Enterprise Opportunity) | firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional questions, please call (844) 963-0234
IF A BUSINESS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE COMCAST RISE INVESTMENT FUND, APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR MARKETING AND TECHNOLOGY SERVICES.
Now Is the Time to Rise