PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A man has been charged in a stabbing rampage along a Philadelphia street in which police said he randomly attacked people at a cellphone store and inside a car and then killed a man at a mechanic shop.

In this undated photo provided by the Philadelphia Police Department, Ronald Stanley is shown. Police say Stanley went on a stabbing rampage along a Philadelphia street on Tuesday, March 8, 2016, randomly attacking people at a cellphone store and inside a car and killing a man at a mechanic shop. (Philadelphia Police Department via AP)

The death was one of six killings on a violent Tuesday in the city.

Police said the man entered a Cricket Wireless store in west Philadelphia and stabbed a man in the chest who was paying his bill, then climbed into a car and stabbed the driver in each hand before heading to a nearby mechanic and stabbing 30-year-old Nathan Ackison in the chest as he was watching repairs on his car. Ackson was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital minutes later. The two other victims drove themselves to a hospital and were in stable condition.

Ronald Stanley, 55, was charged Wednesday with murder, criminal homicide, aggravated and simple assault and related offenses. Police said the weapon was found on Stanley at the time of his arrest. Court documents don’t list an attorney who could respond to the charges and a listed number for the defendant couldn’t be found Wednesday.

“They’re clearly unprovoked attacks at this point,” Philadelphia Police Lieutenant John Walker told WCAU-TV about the stabbing attacks. “We’re not sure what the motivation is behind this male.”

A few hours later after the stabbing rampage, investigators say gunfire broke out in a south Philadelphia neighborhood, killing 21-year-old Demetrius Pinckney and critically injuring a 20-year-old man. Police said their initial investigation indicated an argument or disturbance broke out involving “numerous dirt bikes and quads chasing each other” followed by several gunshots.

Pinckney was the younger brother of Oklahoma City Thunder guard Dion Waiters, who left the team to be with family.

Over the next several hours in Philadelphia, police said, four more men were killed in four separate shootings.

No arrests have been reported in any of the shootings. All of the killings happened in different neighborhoods, and police aren’t saying whether any of them are connected.