Baltimore City is offering temporary rent support to help people who have lost their income due to COVID-19. The program supports eligible renters by making rent payments to landlords. You can apply thru Monday, July 13.
To be eligible:
- You must rent an apartment or house in the City of Baltimore
- You must have a valid and current lease signed by your landlord, or documentation of a tenancy arrangement
- You must have lost income because of COVID-19
- You must have been fully paid-up on your rent as of March 31 (or current on any agreed-upon payment plan)
- Your landlord must have a City rental property license valid during the period from April 1 through June 30
- You do NOT have to have been diagnosed with COVID-19 to be eligible.
Learn more at http://ow.ly/ThHa50AlNbp.